viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

.

Ok, I'm wrong, I know. I made a mistake and I realized too late. But... This is where I am. This is my option. Maybe there are not bad chooses.
So... I'm gonna live this year. Even if isn't my year. Even if isn't what I want. Even if it feel's like a mistake. I'm gonna learn something. Not about the maths. I mean about the life. My life. Our life. Me and you.
I know there is a lot of things about me that can fail. I know I can fall. I don't want to falling apart. But I know it'll be good. Like everything. Like changes, my changes.
Uff. It feels good to have at least an idea about something. Because I hate feel that I'm in the wrong way. I need to have something to stand up. Something to hope. Something to believe. Something to shine. Something to breathe. I don't have anything yet. But I'm in this, in make it real.
Can I do it? Who knows... But I will try. 'Cause this is the life. Try.

1 comentario:

Twilight dijo...

I think that the only thing I can tell you, is that I'm gonna be with you at every step, and I will not let you fall... I'm always right beside you. So, if u need anything I'm in the end of the hallway =D

I love you with all my heart.

PS: You're my reason to keep dreaming

PS2: If I wrote something wrong remember that I don't know english xD